- Download and install a recent Java SE Development Kit (Java SE JDK) or OpenJDK. Please note: You'll need a full Java Development Kit (JDK), a simple Java Runtime Environment (JRE) won't work.
- Check your environment-variables: JAVA_HOME needs to point to the root-directory of your JDK.
- Download the latest binary release bundle.
- Unzip the downloaded package.
Linux: Open a terminal and enter:
Windows: Navigate to "jease -> bin" and double-click:
startup (= startup.bat)
Open your browser and call:
- Choose a name, login and password for the administration account. The password must contain at minimum 8 characters with mixed case, digits and symbols.
- Now you're redirected to the login-page. Enter the login and password for the newly created administrator.
- Have fun...
Last modified on 2012-01-06 by Maik Jablonski