Jease 1.4 released
Please read the update notice below "Improved Revision Support" before performing an update!
This release is focused to improve the infrastructure for public web-sites. The most important feature is that you can easily integrate ZK-components via the ZUL-Markup-language in your web-site via the Script-Object provided by Jease. This gives you all the power from ZK with a highly customized web-site-layout of your choice.
As companion to the new ZUL-Integration the wrapper for the CodeMirror-Editor is now used as default editor for Scripts. CodeMirror provides syntax-highlighting which makes the editing of code snippets through the web much more pleasant.
Have a look at the showcase to see some examples:
Another important enhancement is a change for the lightbox-implementation. The formerly used Topup-Library seems to be unmaintained, so it is replaced by a jQuery-based implementation (prettyPhoto), which also allows to move forward with integration and use of jQuery which is now available as a dedicated JSP-service for public templates. Additionally an open-source video-player is now used for Media-Objects containing FLV-files.
- Changed DOCTYPE from Strict to Transitional to avoid rendering problems when include ZUL via Scripts.
- Some CSS-fixes for proper ZUL-Rendering.
- Allow scripts (e.g. a ZUL-page in IFrame) to be directly forwarded via file-parameter.
- Added beanshell.jar to WEB-INF/lib to make ZUL-Scripts working out of the box.
- Replaced Topup with prettyPhoto (jQuery-Lightbox). Topup seems to be unmaintained. Renamed service to Lightbox.jsp (which is more generic).
- Use jQuery-selectors to mark links which should be openend in a Lightbox.
- Added osflv-player (http://www.osflv.com/) as videoplayer. Media plays FLV-files out of the box.
- Allow to embed parameters in path via semicolon-syntax and redirect with proper request parameters (e.g. use ;file instead of ?file). Useful in combination with flash-players which expect a filename instead of parameters.
- Refactored jQuery into dedicated JSP-service. This allows to make use of JQuery (e.g. document-ready-function, selectors for Lightboxs) in templates.
Use own value class for revisions to provide more info (e.g. user).
Pleae note: You have to run an update-script to migrate existing revisions to new class format. Just call http://localhost:8080/cms/update/revisions.jsp after updating Jease to migrate the old revisions to the new format. It is highly recommended to create a backup of your database-directory (~/db4o or ~/perst) before doing the upgrade!
- Improved demo design based on Coolwater-Template from styleshout.com.
- Added icons to tabs.
- Added simple ANT-Build-Script. Just call "ant" in Jease/WEB-INF to compile changes in WEB-INF/src to WEB-INF/classes.
- Switched Java-Compiler from Sun/Oracle-JDK to OpenJDK.
- Transit: when URI isn't accessible, size threw NPE.
- ZK 5.0.5.
- Patched version for ckez.jar (using forceBlur to prevent loss of style information).
- Update to jQuery 1.4.3.
- Prettify update (2010-07-21).
- Update of wikitext.jar.
Last modified on 2011-02-02 by Maik Jablonski