Jease 2.10 released
- Created a system information panel.
- Login is now Application; allow to inject a customized Navigation via ZUL-parameter.
- Refactored Navigation so it is easier to build a custom navigation.
- Ref. Setup so easier reuse of existing code is possible for a customized setup.
- Added commons-lang to provide a "standard" for developers (StringUtils, StringEscapeUtils, ArrayUtils, NumberUtils, ...). Replaced Validations with StringUtils.
- Replaced JTidy with JSoup.
- Replaced SimpleCaptcha with ReCaptcha.
- Replaced most cmf.service.Filenames-methods with FilenameUtils.
- Refactored Java- & JSP-Compiler into dedicated package.
- Cleaned up all templates, services & domain renderers
- Added User#isContentManager() which returns true if a user has access to roots and a specified role.
- Refactor purge method from Tash control to Revisions.
- Reversed order of Navigations.getPageTitle()
- Reordered Markup for feeds.
- Use "Content-Dispostion" inline for generated PDFs.
- Fixed escaping for Discussions: better safe than sorry, so escape all user input before storing it into database. Use JSoup to parse HTML.
- Use JSP-include for Image and Document to improve performance.
- Improved code for Streams by using NumberUtils.
- Servlets.write() now sets content length for binaries.
- Added ObjectDatabase#getPersistenceEngine() to retrieve the currently used persistence engine (e.g. for tooling).
- Updated Copyright
- Check if the user in session is stored in database before auto-login.
- Added missing Pagebase to loop-design.
- Perst 432
- Lucene 3.6.2
- Tika 1.2
- XStream 1.4.4
- ZK 5.0.12 (release version, built from sources)
- Prettify 2013/03/04
- PrettyPhoto 3.1.5
- Tomcat 7.0.39
Last modified on 2013-03-28 by Maik Jablonski