Jease 2.11 released
- Dialogs are closed on save.
- Allow to specify "days to keep" for emptying trash via control panel.
- JeaseConfig is now injectable via cms/index.zul.
- Added creationDate to Content class.
- Allow to use multiple Access objects within a single folder.
- Made References useable for Access objects.
- Added a LinkProperty which allows to add internal or external links as properties.
- Use Scalr for image scaling and resizing (ultra quality).
- Moved PDF conversion to ConvertAPI due to dependency impact between Tika and FlyingSaucer. Removed jars for FlyingSaucer and iText.
- FilenameConverter: use a hyphen instead an underscore as replacement for invalid ids to make Google happy.
- Improved Spanish I18N provided by Juan López.
- Removed Pagebase.jsp (base-tag isn't needed anymore).
- Use target=_blank for PDF-Links.
- Fulltext search in admin view was broken.
- Fixed missing UTF-8 conversion in jfix.compiler.
- Tika 1.4
- XStream 1.4.5
- Tomcat 7.0.47
Last modified on 2013-12-08 by Maik Jablonski