Jease 2.4.1 released
- This releases fixes an important bug which is present in Jease 2.3 and Jease 2.4: when using a Transit-Object, changes to the referenced file were saved automatically when closing the editor window (without doing an explicit save before). This way an administrator could easily modify files in the file-system (e.g. Templates) by accident.
Jease 2.4 released
- Allow to configure CKeditor via a custom path parameter called JEASE_CKEDITOR_PATH. This solution allows to retrieve the config from within the CMS, the web application or even external urls. By using a Script the config can be also generated dynamically.
- Honour valid authorizations for public fulltext search: if a user has access to content, include search results from guarded content.
- Root node was editable after switiching revisions.
- Updated wikitext.jar which fixes a bug with #setInternalLinkPattern for Confluence markup. Thanks to Patrick for tracking down this issue and providing a fix for Eclipse committers.
- Data export (print, excel) missed last line in table model.
- Updated russian translation. Thanks to the contributions from Max and Ivan!
- Added I18N to property selection.
- Handle NodeException-Message via I18N.
- Added first draft for a dynamic template compiler (based on JSP-Syntax) which allows to compile JSP- templates at runtime from classpath.
- jfix.zk.SelectButton: added delegate to ItemRenderer and use it for rendering label of button.
- ObjectTable#rebuild() as hook for rebuilding component from scratch.
- ObjectTableModel/Renderer: Cache cols in local variable; useful when cols are calculated at runtime.
- Changed signature for ObjectEditor#searchPerformed from private to protected.
- Picklist: automatically select choices after search.
- ZK 5.0.8
- XStream 1.4.1
- Latest wikitext.jar
- Tomcat 7.0.21
Last modified on 2011-09-13 by Maik Jablonski