Jease 2.5 released
- Implemented time based Access object. This allows to specify a time range where an Access object is guarding the content.
- Added "simple" design as documented "kickstarter" for creating custom designs.
- Improved user experience by directly displaying the editor if the user has only rights to edit himself, so that non administrators don't see the nearly empty user-table anymore. Instead they can directly edit their user account details.
- Made photo design responsive to screen size. Thanks to Patrick for his contribution!
- Optimized footer in photo-template so that no big black border is shown on small screens. Thanks to Falk for contribution!
- Added Navigations.getLatestContribution() which returns the last modified child for a content object. Applied it to all templates so that the editoral is displayed correctly (e.g. in case of Composites).
- Dispatcher: changed pageContext.include() to pageContext.forward(), so Page.jsp is able to add headers/cookies as long as response is not committed.
- Added Content#getProperty(key, default) which returns a property as string or the default string value. This makes using properties in templates less verbose.
- Datefield/Timefield: used abstract name "short" for format-definition, so I18N should work better for more people.
- Updated Japanse translation. Thanks to Jun!
- Node: changed visibility for validateParent from public to protected.
- Authorizations: small performance improvement by avoiding to fetch the guard a second time.
- Fixed concurrency bug in garbage collector for persistent values. The bug could lead to null-properties or other concurrent modification bugs as the GC is triggered every hour via the maintenance job.
- Fixed possible NPE with null-properties.
- MailService didn't work with multiple TO-adresses.
- ZK 5.0.9
- Tika 0.10
- Lucene 3.4.0
- Tomcat 7.0.22
Last modified on 2011-10-24 by Maik Jablonski