Jease 2.6 released
- Page to PDF conversion: Jease can now convert any page-like content into a PDF document. Just use the link at the bottom of the page to try the feature and add it to your custom template if you like it.
- Improved security: Jease checks now the password-strength and enforces passwords which must contain at least 8 characters with mixed cases, digits and symbols.
- Multilanguage sites out of the box: if the id of a node in the root folder is a language code (e.g. "ru" or "de"), Jease makes this node automatically a virtual root for the site. This way you can easily create multilangual sites.
- Fixed Script#copy(): "Forward" attribute wasn't copied.
- Fixed possible NPE for #replace() when using new properties.
- Dispatcher.jsp: "Context" as request attribute was broken due to typo.
- Removed (browser-session based) cookie-based "Remember me" from Login. Otherwise unaware users of this feature could fool themselfes by leaving the browser open.
- Fixed lots of issues where temporary files were created and which were not deleted when server shuts down.
- Improved Picklist: Jease allows to move single items in Picklists by just double-clicking them.
- Fixed ObjectTable#rebuild(): only recreate container components.
- Added explicit PersistenceEngine#begin() to mark the start of a transaction. Not needed for db4o/Perst, but useful to implement a JPA-based PersistenceEngine.
- Updated deprecate Lucene methods to current API.
- ZK 5.0.10
- Lucene 3.5
- Tika 1.0
- XStream 1.4.2
- Latest db4o-8 release
- Tomcat 7.23
Last modified on 2012-01-09 by Maik Jablonski