Composite and Access, Configuration by Convention, Integration of Topup.
This release brings mostly new features for the CMS and Site. It also lifts the bundled ZK-libraries to the officially released ZK 5.0.1 and updates Tomcat to latest version (6.0.26).
Jease - CMS:
- New content-type Composite: This is a container which can hold contents, but acts like a page. It is a useful base for creating image gallerys, download folders and so on.
- New content-type Access: by placing an Access-Object into a folder, you can force an HTTP-Authorization with arbitrary username and password. Works similar to the well know .htaccess-file in Apache. Useful to protect some parts of a site from public view.
- Allow non-administrators to change their personal information and password.
- Configuration by Convention: all content-types and content-editors will now be detected automatically in the default locations, so you don't have to register them anymore manually in the central configuration registry. This allows to create "plugin-jars" which simply packs a content-definition with an appropriate content-editor without having to change any configuration.
- Removed #getVisibleChildren from Folder-class and made Navigations-methods independent from Folder.
Jease - Site:
- Use Topup-Library to create nice popop-window for info-snippets (like "Read more" and Search results). Removed z-index from tabs which caused problems with overlays and was useless.
- Improved print-css which is used to display content without surrounding layout on screen. Just add ?print to an url to get the print-view on screen.
- Moved HTML-Header out of Page.jsp into Head.jsp for easier customization.